Indoor Water Saving Tips
The Cobb County-Marietta Water Authority is committed to helping our community learn the importance of water conservation. See our quick and easy list below for ways to conserve water in your home!
- Take a five-minute (or less) shower and/or turn off the water while lathering or shampooing.
- Turn off the sink faucet while brushing your teeth.
- Operate the washing machine with full loads only.
- Plug the sink and use that water instead of letting it run while you wash dishes.
- Run the dishwasher only when full and use the lowest water-setting level.